Usage of product
1. What type of work do you do that involves using ___ (product)?
2. What type of ___ (product) do you currently use/have at your company?
3. What brand(s) do you use?
4. Are you satisfied with your current choice?
5. Could this equipment be modified or customized in any way to make it better?
6. What are the must-haves for ___ (product)? What are the essential qualities, characteristics or requirements?
7. Thinking about ___ (product) that you can buy, are some better than others, or do they all have similar quality?
8. Are you satisfied with product support during the life of the ___ (product)? (after sales support)
9. Is training required to use ___ (product)?
10. What does a person have to know to use them?
11. Who are the teachers in the training process (invited organizations, internal employees)?
12. Do you need special training from the manufacturers?
13. What is the most convenient form of learning process for you (seminars / workshops, visits to production, etc)?
14. Who performs current and technical maintenance and repair (special companies or you perform it on your own)? How each type is performed?
15. How often do you need to replace wearing parts? Who carries out this replacement and who supplies replacement parts?
16. Which type of after-sales services do you use?
17. Are you satisfied with the technical maintenance of ___ (product) during their life cycle (after-sales service)?
18. Do you ever have a situation where the equipment fails? Do you repair or change with a new one and in what cases?
19. Do you have any guarantee maintenance? When it comes into force? (since the delivery, installation)? What does it cover? What is the duration?
20. How are you alerted or how do you tell when there is a failure?
21. Do any parts of the regulators need to be replaced frequently? Do any wear out or break down first?
22. How can their life-circle be improved?
21. What are the different brands of ___ (product) that you can think of?
22. Are some brands better than others?
You'll see more templates here soon)